From Akshay Kumar, Deepika Padukone to Alia Bhatt, Bollywood stars who can't vote in India - Catch News
Bollywood stars have always been spoken about Indian polls and general elections. Even in the current time of General election 2019, the stars are urging fans to vote to choose the right candidate. It all started when the PM of India, Narendra Modi started a campaign of nominating the stars for asking them to request their fans to do vote at least.
However, stars like Akshay Kumar, Alia Bhatt and others even requested their fans to vote in General elections. But do you that there are many stars in Bollywood who can't even vote in India. They can't be a part of choosing the right government for the nation. Today we have brought a list of actors who can't vote in General Elections 2019.
1. Akshay Kumar - Although, Akshay Kumar is new age Bharat Kumar but he also can't vote. Well, the reason is known and he was also trolled for it. Actually, Akshay holds a Canadian passport and for that, he has given up his Indian citizenship.
2. Deepika Padukone - Another big name in the list is Deepika Padukone, yes it's true. Deepika also can't vote in India and the reason is she was born in Copenhagen, Denmark and she holds a Danish passport.
3. Alia Bhatt - The new shocking name, yes, the new age female superstar Alia Bhatt also can't vote in India. The reason is her mother Soni Razdan is British origin and that's why Alia holds a British passport.
4. Katrina Kaif - Well, this name is not shocking as everyone knows Katrina Kaif is not India. But the interesting thing is that Katrina was born in Hong Kong rather she holds a British Passport.
5. Jacqueline Fernandez - Another foreign beauty in B-Town. Jacqueline Fernandez is half Bahrein and half Malaysian but the Miss Sri Lanka 2006 holds Sri Lankan passport.
6. Imran Khan - Superstar Aamir Khan's nephew Imran Khan is also not Indian. He is the United States of America citizen and he has to pay ten years worth of tax if he ever decided to give up on his citizenship.
7. Nargis Fakhri - Nargis made her debut with Ranbir Kapoor in Rockstar but the actress is not Indian. She holds an American passport.
8. Amy Jackson - Amy Jackson who was last seen in Akshay Kumar and Rajinikanth starrer 2.0 holds a British passport.
9. Evelyn Sharma - We have seen Evelyn in films like Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani but this actress is not Indian. She is German.
10. Hazel Keech - Hazel has been seen in films like Bodyguard and also in some songs. She is known for getting married to star cricketer Yuvraj Singh. She is also a British passport holder.